We are working on an exciting new program of courses and events for 2021. Due to Covid restrictions we expect that courses and events will not be possible until at least June or July 2021, and we expect outdoor courses and classes will become possible before indoor events.
Please keep an eye on our website and social media, we are working hard in the background to organise a planned program with tentative dates but we cannot finalise dates until we start to emerge from lockdown.
Planned events or courses include:
– Heritage Walks
– Foraging Walks
– Guided dawn chorus bird-watching
– Guided kayak tours of the river Nanny
– Beekeeping for beginners
– Outdoor Tai Chi classes
– Fermented food workshops
– Plastic & recycling workshop
– Making your home energy efficient with government grant support
– Organic gardening though the seasons